Use this application only if you are an international student and wish to attend West LA College from your home country. If you wish to attend West in the United States on a student visa, please visit http://www.wlac.edu/international/f1visa/index.html to apply.
How would you like to proceed?
Applications are currently being accepted
To Qualify for Admission:
- The applicant must have a diploma and transcripts from a Secondary School with official English translation - or - diploma and transcripts from a U.S. high school.
- Applicants must verify English language proficiency to be verified by one of the following:
- English is your native language
- Attendance at a U.S. high school for a minimum of two years
- Attendance at a U.S. college or university with a passing grade in English 101 or equivalent
- International Baccalaureate with an English Language score of 3 or better
- TOEFL minimum score of 450 PBT or 45 IBT; WLAC TOEFL Code is 4964
- IELTS minimum score of 4.5
- iTEP minimum score of 4
- STEP-Eiken minimum score for 2nd grade of at least 75% and Results Pass
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) score of "C" or better
- Cambridge General Certificate of Education reflecting A Level Placement